Christian Publishing House and the Updated American Standard Version (UASV) hold to the historical, conservative Christian faith, which includes a firm belief in the inerrancy of Scripture. CPHB is Christian Publishing House Blog.
HOW THE CPH BLOG BENEFITS YOU
1. BIBLE-CENTERED: We view the Bible as the inspired, fully inerrant Word of God that is foremost in our Blog articles and books. We intentionally designed the blog to serve as a study tool that is inundated (flooded) with Bible passages.
2. POWERFUL STUDY MATERIAL: CPHB provides deeper discoveries into the Word of God with thousands of articles covering 75+ Bible subject areas by dozens of world-renowned conservative evangelical scholars. Many of our articles give the reader immediate access to the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words. We have spent over 16 years producing the most accurate literal translation available today, the Updated American Standard Version (UASV). In fact, we also have the UASV Blog.
3. THERE IS A QUICK AND EASY SEARCH FUNCTION: In one spot, you can search Scripture by word, verse, and articles by subject. See below for how that works.
4. PERSONALIZED EXPERIENCE: With all that we provide, you will find many sections that seem as though they were designed just for you.
THOUSANDS OF FREE BIBLE-BASED CHRISTIAN ARTICLES ON 75+ DIFFERENT BIBLICAL STUDY AREAS AND GROWING
Please Help Us Keep These Thousands of Blog Posts Growing and Free for All
Christian Publishing House was founded in January 2005. We began building this blog in 2015.
At present, it covers 75+ Bible subject areas of study, with thousands of articles and growing 2-3 articles every day, seven days a week, by dozens of leading conservative Bible scholars, good for the churchgoer to the pastor, to the professor.
On our site, to the right, there is a search box. Put in Bible verses like this Matthew 7:23, not Matthew 7.23 or Matthew 7 23, nor Matt. 7:23. I have the meta tags set, so things can be pulled up by verse search. But it can bring up multiple things, so you might have to scroll, so you might get one on Bible Difficulties, one on archaeology, Textual, translation issue, or even Christian living and so on. You can also search by terms Abraham, Babylon, Alpha, and Omega, etc.
Once on your article, you can choose from many languages, and Google will translate it. BUT know that Google is not perfect, so don’t quote me in another language.
SUBPAGES WITH ARTICLES
You will notice that the Blog is listed with pages and categories in alphabetic order. BUT beneath those are other related subjects with dozens of articles on those specific areas. So, hold your mouse over the main and see if it also has dropdowns. BUT beneath some dropdowns, you will find more subcategories if you hold your mouse over it.
Our goal is to help Christians around the world, who are lacking the basic knowledge of the Bible’s teachings. Thus, they are unable to take advantage of the full happiness of partaking in joint worship with God. Christian Publishing House has the purpose, to help all Christians to increase and expand their understanding of God’s Word and to apply it more fully in their lives.
In the Bible, you can interact with a living God who wants a personal relationship with you. In addition, through the books of Christian Publishing House, you will learn how to engage His words like never before. Christian Publishing House creates the opportunity to grow in the knowledge of “the only true God, and the One You have sent—Jesus Christ” (John 17:3), through practical books that will help you grow in the faith, overcome the difficulties that Satan’s world will throw at you, and maintain your relationship with the one and only true God. You will learn to observe, understand, and apply the Bible to transform your life.
CPH STATEMENT OF FAITH
- CPH believes in only one God who reveals himself as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. CPH believes in a single God who is both three and one; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, “one in essence and undivided”. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three “unconfused” and distinct divine persons (hypostases), who share one divine essence (ousia); uncreated, immaterial, and eternal.
- CPH rejects infant baptism.
- CPH believes that each church should be autonomous but at the same time there needs to be a structure to carry out the great commission. (Matthew 24:14; 28:19-20; Acts 1:8)
- CPH does not follow and man, such as Calvin, Arminius, Wesley, Luther, or any other. We follow Christ and God’s Word.
- CPH believes that the Lord’s Supper memorializes the death of Christ.
- CPH believes that all humans are equal in the eyes of God but that man is the head of the house and that only man is to lead the church.
- CPH believes that we are to marry only in the Lord.
- CPH believes that humanity is fallen, the good news is that Christ came to pay the penalty for sin on the cross. That penalty, now paid in full, means God offers forgiveness and new life as a free gift.
- CPH believes that a true born again Christian’s salvation is a path or a journey that runs from the moment he accepts Christ up unto his death or until Christ brings the last enemy, death, to nothing.
- CPH believes in a real heaven and sheol and hades (eternal destruction). Those who have been saved will live eternally, and those who die without being saved will face eternal destruction.
- CPH’s viewpoint on death.
- CPH’s viewpoint on hellfire. What did Jesus teach about hell? Is hellfire a part of divine justice? Is hellfire just?
- CPH’s viewpoint on the human soul, salvation, ransom, reconciliation, and atonement.
- The only way to eternal life is salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Works are an evident demonstration of genuine faith.
- CPH believes that all people have equal access to God’s revelation of truth through the careful study of the Bible.
- CPH believes in the literal Second Coming of Christ when God will judge the wicked, righteous, and unrighteous. CPH’s view on the unevangelized is found here.
- CPH’s view of God’s plan for marriage and the sexual union is that it was designed to be “one man, and one woman, for life.” According to God’s Word, homosexuality is a sin, though not an unforgivable sin. The Bible’s Viewpoint of Homosexuality Explaining the Bible’s View of Homosexuality
- CPH believes that there are currently 41,000+ denominations that claim to be Christian and most are false. Members come into the church personally, individually, and freely. No one is “born into the church.” Only those who have a personal faith in Christ comprise the true church in the eyes of God, and only those should be counted as members of the church.
CPH View of Scripture
- CPH affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy (ICBI)
- CPH affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the full or absolute inerrancy of Scripture in the original languages.
- CPH further affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that literal translation of Scripture is the Word of God to the extent that they faithfully represent the original.
- CPH affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the Bible in the original languages is infallible, authoritative, authentic, accurate and true,
- CPH affirms grammatico-historical interpretation (i.e., plain-normal interpretation/“when the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense seek no other sense”) as the position of the Protestant Church since the Reformation. The meaning of a text is what the author meant by the words that he used.
- CPH rejects historical-critical interpretation developed in the rise of the Enlightenment that seeks to dismiss or denigrate the plain, normal meaning of Scripture or apply a meaning foreign or contrary to the literal sense (allowing for figures of speech).
- CPH affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the critical text of Westcott and Hort of 1881, the Nestle-Aland and the United Bible Society (WH NU) is the preferred and trusted text in Bible translation.
- CPH fully rejects the Textus Receptus (TR), i.e., the Received Text as corrupt and untrustworthy.
Christian Publishing House offers the Bible student an introduction to many different biblical subject areas that will help him or her to follow the following biblical counsel:
BE PREPARED TO MAKE A DEFENSE
1 Peter 3:15 Updated American Standard Version (UASV)
15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect;
CONTEND FOR THE FAITH
Jude 1:3 Updated American Standard Version (UASV)
3 Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the holy ones.
HELP THOSE WHO DOUBT
22 And have mercy on those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.
- Publish books that are the deeper things of God’s Word, but easy to understand.
- Educate the churchgoer about his or her Bible, so s/he can defend the book they claim to be the Word of God.
- Educate every Christian on how they can effectively share God’s Word in their community.
Many Christians may know some of the Bible’s content, yet feel nervous when others ask them critical questions. On the other hand, they may move to help a friend who has doubts, but this doubting friend asks those tough questions. Then again, maybe they want to be strong in what they believe and make sure that the Bible is what it claims to be. Therefore, CPH publications will be beneficial for anyone looking to fill these cracks in their spiritual armor.
- You will be able to defend God’s Word as inspired and fully inerrant.
- You will be able to contend for the faith.
- You will be able to help those who doubt.
- You will be able to evangelize and carry out the great commission in your own community
- Become better at sharing your faith and defending the truth
- You will be able to teach others the truth about God’s Word in your congregation
 Or argument; or explanation
Please Help Us Keep These Thousands of Blog Posts Growing and Free for All