There are clear principles set out in the Bible that permit Christians to take a balanced, biblical view of voting and for whom they should be voting. Moreover, there appears to be no principle against the practice of voting itself. However, if we examining the Scriptures and reason from the Scriptures (Ac 17:2-3, 11), we can vote with a clean conscience. We will use Trump as our example because he seems to be the lightning rod for many “Christians” who can not fathom how other Christians could vote for such a man. Some principles will be mentioned here at the outset. No politician is Jesus Christ, so stop looking for such a person. By the time most politicians reach the United States Senate, they are generally speaking morally crooked, perverse, distorted, dishonest, and evasive when they are compared alongside the just, right and correct ways of the wise servants of God. (Deut. 32:5; Ps 101:4; Prov. 2:15; 8:8; 11:20; 17:20; 19:1; 28:6) This is not always true nor is always to the fullest extent of their character but they are somewhere on the spectrum of morally crooked, perverse, distorted, dishonest, and evasive. Yet, all is well because we are not voting for the character of the man or woman but rather for their voting record. As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words, in this case, voting actions speak louder than political rhetoric.
While Trump may or may not be a conservative, genuine, Christian by any means (Matt 7:17-18, 21-23), he is adamant about proposing conservative justices on the US Supreme Court (three to date), which can protect Christians freedom for decades to come. Christians will not be forced to share in the sins of the world (i.e., make a cake as a bakery or take photographs as a photographer for homosexual weddings), they can act on their Bible-based conservative Christian conscience. Trump is also very serious about protecting America and the rest of the world from Islamic terrorism and Islam’s agenda of undermining our Christian nation(s). Trump is also serious about dealing with the illegal immigrants that are costing the nation and being used only for Democratic votes. Moreover, he is concerned with the gainful employment of everyone. In addition, he is bringing peace to the middle east (Three Nobel Peace Prizes nominations thus far).
1. Almost 6 million jobs created since the election.
2. More Americans are now employed than ever in our history.
3. Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since his election.
4. Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
5. Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
6. New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
7. Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.
8. African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
9. Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
10. Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
11. Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
12. Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
13. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
14. Under this administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
15. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
16. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
17. Ninty-five percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
18. Retail sales surged last month, up another 6% over last year.
19. Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
20. As a result of his tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
21. He shut down travel from China when everyone else said no, saving 2.2 million American lives.
22. He got supplies for every state that needed them to fight the COVID virus when Obama and Biden left the reserves empty after they failed with their virus outbreak.
23. Trump fast-tracked the antivirus that will be done in less than a year.
24. We are now in a V-shaped recovery that is making America great again after the Covid virus.
25. Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
26. Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
27. Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
28. Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
29. Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
30. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
31. Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
32. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
33. Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
34. Improved vetting and screening for refugees and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
35. Put trillions into the military that Pbama and Biden depleted.
36. NATO allies are spending hundreds of billions more on defense since 2016.
37. He has put three judges that are originalists, constitutionalists on the United States supreme court giving us freedoms for decades to come.
38. He has increase exports to the point where the United States is the biggest oil-exporting nation in the world.
39. His lifting regulations means that we are now no longer beholden to any country for our energy.
40. Increased our coal exports by 60 percent.
However, more importantly, President Trump is rebuilding what Present Obama tore down. President Obama had/has the worldview that the United States was too big and too powerful and had abused its power by victimizing and taking from weaker nations. Therefore, under Obama’s twisted reasoning, if the United States was weakened, the other countries could be strengthened, which would then make the world a fairer place, namely, a social justice mentality. President Obama weakened the United States military crippling them from fulfilling one Bible principle. He also very much weakened the moral fabric of the United States by implementing liberal progressive values in place of biblical Judeo-Christian values. The election of Donald J. Trump halted this implemented liberal progressive worldview from taking US citizens down the path that many European countries had long known. This author will now say that in eighteen months Trump has shown himself willing to fulfill Paul’s words in two places with Scripture. Again, Paul told Timothy that we are to pray for leaders, so “that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.” (1 Tim. 2:1-2)
1 Timothy 2:1-2 Updated American Standard Version (UASV)
2 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, [why?] that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
Certainly, logic dictates that if we are urged to pray for a politician; then, we can clearly act on behalf of our prayer by voting for that politician. Why do we pray and vote for politicians? We vote for politicians that have a track record of passing legislation that will protect religious freedoms while we lead a peaceful and quiet life carrying out the great commission that Jesus gave us. Then, one may ask or comment that Trump had no voting record. Yes, but all sixteen of the Republicans running with him did have a voting record and they evidenced being morally crooked, perverse, distorted, dishonest, and evasive with the exception of maybe one or two but they could not have beaten Hillary. The USA was ready for something other than the devious whimsical words of the same political mindset they had been experiencing for decades. Trump has been carrying out tremendous conservative actions since taking office to the surprise of even those who voted for him.
Moreover, President Trump, against all the odds has been carrying out another aspect of God’s Word.
Romans 13:1 Updated American Standard Version (UASV)
Does this verse mean that God has miraculously set up and established every governmental authority since the beginning of man? No, not at all. God is indirectly allowed governments to form, meaning that they serve a purpose by their presence. Many governments make some effort to make laws that protect their public. Some governments abuse their power in the extreme, like Adolf Hitler. Obama abused his power in that he willfully contributed to the United States abandoning their biblical Judeo-Christian values and shift toward the liberal progressive worldview. He also willfully weakened the United States’ ability to protect the world from existing threats. Governmental authorities exist because God has allowed them to exist. In some cases, some leaders use their power to protect religious freedom and promote a biblical worldview. The United States has protected the world for over a century from wicked nations and other threats, spilling much of their people’s blood and treasures. The world has largely been ungrateful. However, this peace that we have had since World War II, has allowed Christians to carry out their evangelism work in relative freedom. – Matthew 24:14; 28:19-20; Acts 1:8.
Trump is finding himself under attack from the liberal, progressive, socialist media, democratic politicians, Hollywood and so many other segments of society. Why? Because Obama was about building a socialist nation that hated itself and loved other countries more. Now, Trump is rolling that back and making America first. This does not mean that we ignore other countries. Rather it means that we put American conservative values first. It bears repeating as to why we support whichever politician that will give us religious freedom and protect us from enemies. Paul answers, “that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.” (1 Tim. 2:1-2) In other words, we pray for and vote for the leader that is going to make decisions that will allow us the freedom to carry out our ministry quietly and in peace. If you are spiritually awake and see the battle that is going on, you need to vote Trump into a second term. Moreover, in 2018, you need to vote truly conservative politicians into the House and the Senate. We have taken the United States of America back from the liberal progressives within this country and, we certainly do not want to get lazy now and sit on our hands or doodling on our smartphones.
We have, but one leader, Jesus Christ, and the United States have been a great tool to protect Christianity for over a century and it can do so up unto the great tribulation. We do not know what the future holds in detail, but we do know that a great tribulation is on the horizon and things are going to go from bad to worse. – Matthew 24:21-28; 2 Timothy 3:1-7.
Therefore, let us carry out our ministry because the time is short, and we can use this period of peace wisely. We need to find a way for true Christians to unite under one God, becoming one in doctrine, word, and deed. We need to proclaim the Word of God, teach and make disciples. (Matt 24:14; 28;19; Ac 1:8) Not all so-called Christians are going to survive Christ’s return. (Matt 7:21-23, 1 John 2:15-17) Jesus asked, “when I return will I really find the faith.” (Lu 18:8) Not at this point and time with our 41,000 different Christian denominations all swearing they are the truth and the way even though they are all divided. Even churches within the same denominations are divided because of autonomy. Christ’s second coming will happen in one of two ways.
ONE: Jesus chooses true Christians out of all of these denominations, and the false Christians will hear the words, “‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’” (Matt. 7:23)
TWO: Before the end comes one true form of Christianity will develop and all true Christians will see the light and migrate in the name of uniting under the one God. (Ex. 3:12; 19:17; Deut. 4:35; 4:39; Josh. 22:34; 2 Sam. 7:28; 1 Ki 8:60)
For the Christians that voted for Donald Trump and now believe he is not living up to his word, you need to step back and see the big picture. President Trump is battling Satan’s world powers from the oval office, and he cannot do it alone. He needs to be voted in again so that he can restore some of what Obama tore down. Moreover, he needs help from Congress and the Senate. Imagine yourself trying to alter a country that was turned upside down from within and you have most other countries against you, the liberal media 24/7 attacking you, liberal Hollywood campaigning against you, big business donating money to your enemies, your own conservative party attacking you, you have hundreds of holdovers from liberal progressive Obama’s White House throughout the government, no one truly supporting you, how would you implement your campaign promises? He is not a dictator, nor does he have the power to implement many of his promises on his own. He is doing the best job he can under these trying circumstances. We need the extra four years from 2020 to 2024 to undo all the damage Obama has caused. Replace Trump with another lifetime conservative in 2020 will only return the United States to the status quo of politicians doing what they do. Lastly, after Trump, in 2024, vote in Mike Pence.
 Or person
 Or established, instituted
 Recommended Reading, THE CULTURE WAR: How the West Lost Its Greatness & Was Weakened From Within by Hanne Nabintu Herland
Please Help Us Keep These Thousands of Blog Posts Growing and Free for All