“Georgetown professor Engy Abdelkader argues Islamophobia causes Muslims to radicalize into terrorists. Tucker Carlson takes on the professor’s theory in a spirited debate.” Islamophobia is a dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.
Abdelkader asks ‘what can we do about the tiny fraction of Muslims who commit such unspeakable violence that we saw in San Bernardino, Paris and Brussels?’ First, let us deal with her reference to a “tiny fraction.” There were 1.6 billion Muslims in the world as of 2010 – roughly 23% of the global population – according to a Pew Research Center estimate. But while Islam is currently the world’s second-largest religion (after Christianity), it is the fastest-growing major religion. (Jul 22, 2016) If it were even 03%, we would still be talking 48 million radical Muslims. Fifty-one percent of Muslims want to be under Shariah Law. Now, while professor Abdelkader only mentioned the Muslim attacks, from January 01 to July 16, 2016, just 7.5 months, “there were 1274 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11,774 people were killed and 14,303 injured.” “In Britain, for example, more Muslims join ISIS than join the British army.” (David French, National Review)
Sharia (shari’a), Islamic sharia, Islamic law (Arabic: شريعة (IPA: [ʃaˈriːʕa])) is the religious law governing the members of the Islamic faith. It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the Hadith.
Which Came First: Islamophobia (anti-Muslim Bigotry) or Radical Islam
Professor Abdelkader would have us believe that: it is Islamophobia (anti-Muslim Bigotry), which brings about radical Islam. However, this is so far from the truth, it does not even qualify as a half-truth. Islam has been involved in world dominance, trying to stamp out all infidels (non-Muslims) since the seventh-century A.D. The idea of bringing the entire world under Shariah Law and the rule of Muhammad al-Mahdi (the 12th Imam) and Jesus Christ, who rule from Jerusalem, is an important aspect of their religious dogma. Islamophobia has not created Radical Islam rather their religious Islamic beliefs based on the Quran and the Hadith that followers have tried to bring about for centuries is Radical Islam. Radical Islam has brought about a fear or worry of Muslims. It is like Russian roulette, a lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger. In other words, it takes just one single radical Muslim to kill you and with this constant deluge of radical Muslim attacks, it feels as though the odds are increasing. It is even more than that though. We have the beliefs that Muslims possess, such as stoning a wife for adultery, stoning homosexuals, and the death penalty for anyone that leaves the Islamic religion, to mention just a few.
According to Sharia Law
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad’s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
- Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
- A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
- A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
- A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
- Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal”.
- Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
- The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia).
Very much on point, Tucker Carlson is correct, Professor Abdelkader and other Muslim apologists are passing the blame to the victims, a case of “you made me do it.” Abdelkader actually says that there is a greater threat from white supremacy groups than from radical Muslims. She gets this from liberal journalists that are pro-Islam and antichristian. For example, the Washington Times writes, “In the 14 years since the Sept. 11 terror attacks, nearly twice as many people have been killed in the United States by white supremacists and anti-government radicals than by Muslim jihadis, according to a new study. White supremacists and anti-government radicals have killed 48 Americans, including last week’s deadly attack in South Carolina, versus 26 killings by Muslim radicals, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.” Here is the irony, the Washington post wants to go from 9/12, 2001 forward. They want to skip the infamous day where 2,996 people were killed on 9/11, 2001. How convenient. Nevertheless, let us give them that, what do we have? The numbers are absolutely untrue, there have been 139 Americans killed since 9/11 by radical Muslims.
What can we, as Christians extrapolate from this segment on Foxe News. First, we know that Muslims are allowed to lie to trick the infidel so that the infidel cannot know the truth. Second, we know that Muslims, like the liberal media are certain that most Americans will not track down the so-called facts that they spew. Third, had this same Muslim professor given this interview on CNN, the CNN reporter would have simply agree with all of this misinformation. If we are going to stave off this onslaught of propaganda, we must stay educated.
 List of Islamic Terror: 2016 – The Religion of Peace, https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm (accessed December 18, 2016).
 Majority of fatal attacks on U.S. soil carried out by .., http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us- (accessed December 18, 2016).